According to Doosan Bobcat's 3Q22 earnings report, the manufacturer brought in $1.8 billion in revenue in its third quarter 2022, up 33.2% year-over-year. Approximately 86% of that revenue ($1.5 billion) came from Bobcat equipment sales, while the remaining 14% came from Doosan's Industrial Vehicle segment. Total operating profit for the quarter was $247 million, up 113.9% from $111 million in the third quarter last year.

Bobcat's Compact Equipment revenue was up 32% year-over-year to $1.4 billion, while Portable Power revenue was up 40% to $84 million.

Doosan Bobcat's North American sales came in at $1.3 billion in its third quarter, a 48% increase from $902 million from the same quarter last year.

Sales in the company's skid steer loader, compact track loader and mini excavator market specifically were up 42.7% year-over-year to $673 million in the third quarter.

Click here for more Industry News.