Here's a list of the most popular items we’ve published at AgEquipmentIntelligence.com from the past month:
- What Can CNH Industrial Expect from New CEO Scott Wine?
- AGCO Addresses 'Misleading Statements' from Shareholder TAFE, Adds to Board of Directors
- AGCO Hesston Plant Shuts Down Amid Rising Natural Gas Prices
- Deere Posts 23% Equipment Revenue Increase in 1Q21, Reorganizes Ag & Turf Segments
- AGCO & CNH Industrial Report Strong 4Q Results
- Kubota Reports 2020 Revenues Down, Forecasts 10% Revenue Growth in 2021
- John Deere Pulls Out of Agritechnica 2021
- CNHI Reports 4Q20 Ag Revenues Up 16.3%
- 2019 Tractor Sales for 10 Countries Show Mixed Results
- Dealers Report Increase in Used Combine Pricing for First Time Since 2012
Are you subscribed to receive Ag Equipment Intelligence Daily or our Weekly Digest emails? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Ag Equipment Intelligence. Manage your subscriptions here.