Here’s a list of the most popular items we’ve published at AgEquipmentIntelligence.com from the month of July:
1. U.S. Equipment Sales Fall 11% in June
2. Fendt Aiming for 20,000 Tractor Sales in 2020
3. What States are Leading in Hemp Production?
4. Declining Corn Production, Too Much Capacity Squeezing Ethanol Profits
5. John Deere Launching Various Collaborative Initiatives in Africa
6. June 2019 Tractor & Combine Analysis
7. Changes Among Large Dealership Groups
8. Zimbabwe to Buy U.S., Belarus Ag Equipment
9. What Equipment are Strip-Tillers Purchasing?
10. Falling Demand for Sugar Beet Equipment Hits Exel Hard
Are you subscribed to receive Ag Equipment Intelligence Daily or our Weekly Digest emails? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Ag Equipment Intelligence. Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment