The Assn. of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces the latest companies to join the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for the off-road equipment manufacturing industry. These 17 companies have become AEM members in the past few months:
- ADP Dealer Services (Hoffman Estates, Illinois), provider of dealership management software, ADP product services, business intelligence, IP telephony, network services, related IT products and services.
- A & I Products (Rock Valley, Iowa), manufacturer of agricultural and industrial parts for OEMs.
- Con-Tech Manufacturing (Dodge Center, Minnesota), manufacturer of concrete mixers and replacement parts.
- Continental Products (Durapipe Irrigation) (Mexico, Missouri), manufacturer of lay-flat polyethylene irrigation tubing.
- CS Unitec (Norwalk, Connecticut), manufacturer of pneumatic tools-band saws, hacksaws, rotary hammers, core drills, magnetic drills, nut runners.
- FES (China) (Hangzhou, China), manufacturer of hydraulic drilling rigs, drilling tools, kelly bars, casing oscillators.
- FreedomPay (Newtown Square, Pennsylvania), provider of emerging transaction, technology, comprehensive payment management services.
- International Communication by Design (Milwaukee, Wisconsin), provider of translation services.
- J.J. Scheckel Heavy Equipment (Bellevue, Iowa), provider of complete machine rebuild and retrofit and testing services.
- Komptech GmbH (Frohnleiten, Austria), manufacturer of shredders, screens, trommels, separators, chippers, composting machines.
- MB America (Reno, Nevada), manufacturer of bucket crushers-hangers, iron separators.
- MillerBaird (Chippewa Lake, Ohio), manufacturer of couplers and attachments for hydraulic excavators and wheel loaders.
- Powermoon Enterprises (Woodstock, Georgia), manufacturer of lighting fixtures, light towers.
- Road Widener (Oconomowoc, Wisconsin), manufacturer of shouldering machine attachments for skidsteers.
- Tenstar Simulation AB (Tanumshede, Sweden), provider of simulation based training tool services.
- Tulsa Winch (Jenks, Oklahoma), manufacturer of brakes/clutches, capstans, planetary gear drives/winches/hoists, worm gear drives/winches/hoists, anti-two block switches, boom angle indicators, hoist drum rotation indicators, rated capacity indicators.
- YTO International (Luoyong Henan, China), manufacturer of tractors, forklifts, road rollers, loaders.
AEM members produce and market equipment, products and services used worldwide in the agriculture, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors.