September Large Ag Sales Robust

Large ag equipment retail sales showed solid growth in September, despite the fact that comparisons continue to get tougher and inventories remain below last year, says Mircea (Mig) Dobre, senior research analyst with RW Baird.

Large ag retail sales were up 22.3% year-over-year in September, while Canada sales grew 9.4%. Combined U.S./Canada large ag sales increased 20.7% vs. 30.1% in August on a harder comp, still the 11th consecutive month with double-digit growth and the…

To view the content, please register or login.

 This is content of added analysis for Registered users and VIP Members. Compare the three levels of access:

Image of Sent Mail
Free Updates

☑ Daily Email Update

☑ Weekly Digest

☑ On The Record

☑ Read News Items

☑ Free Login

☑ Added Analysis

☑ Paid Subscriber Only Articles

☑ Dealer Sentiments & Business Updates

☑ Special Management Reports

Image of Graph Updates
Added Analysis

☑ Daily Email Update

☑ Weekly Digest

☑ On The Record

☑ Read News Items

☑ Free Login

☑ Added Analysis

☑ Paid Subscriber Only Articles

☑ Dealer Sentiments & Business Updates

☑ Special Management Reports

Image of Downloadable Content
VIP Member

☑ Daily Email Update

☑ Weekly Digest

☑ On The Record

☑ Read News Items

☑ Free Login

☑ Added Analysis

☑ Paid Subscriber Only Articles

☑ Dealer Sentiments & Business Updates

☑ Special Management Reports

Get all things Ag Equipment Intelligence all the time!

Start Your Membership

Top Articles

Current Issue

AEI_November_1121_cover.jpg

Ag Equipment Intelligence

Each monthly issue of Ag Equipment Intelligence is like getting one-on-one personal advice from the world's most trusted ag equipment industry experts. Advice that hasn't been watered down or distorted by outside influence, providing the latest and most insightful farm equipment analysis. AEI explores where the ag equipment industry is going — not just where it's been. No filler. No bias. No conflict of interest. You can access the PDF issue archive by clicking here.

View More

Must Read Free Eguides

Download these helpful knowledge building tools

View More