Here's a list of the most popular items we’ve published at AgEquipmentIntelligence.com from the past month:
- Cervus Equipment Corporation Agrees to Be Acquired By Brandt Tractor Ltd. for $19.50 Per Share in Cash
- Case IH to Move Header Production in Iowa Outside the U.S.
- July 2021 Tractor & Combine Analysis
- Kubota Falls to Bottom of Main Line Manufacturers in Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Report
- Lemken Expands U.S. Presence, Appoints Curtis Schaben Managing Director
- Used Combine Inventories Continue to Drop
- Deere Extends Autonomy Reach with Bear Flag Acquisition
- Cervus Reports Record 2Q and Acquisition by Brandt Tractor
- Mahindra Farm Division CEO Shubhabrata Saha Resigns
- John Deere Partners with Brazilian Telecomm Firm to Develop 5G Tech
Are you subscribed to receive Ag Equipment Intelligence Daily or our Weekly Digest emails? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Ag Equipment Intelligence. Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment