Here's a list of the most popular items we’ve published at AgEquipmentIntelligence.com from the month of May:
- [On the Record] Are Farmers Becoming Less Brand Loyal?
- Business Changes Will Remain Post COVID-19 for Farm Equipment Dealers
- [On the Record] Auction Prices on the Rise, While Used Retail Prices Drop
- 2019 Tractor Sales for 10 Countries Show Mixed Results
- UPDATE: A Timeline of Ag Equipment Manufacturer Responses to COVID-19
- Farmer Loyalty to Ag Equipment Brands Takes a Step Backward
- CNHI Reports 1Q20 Revenues Drop 15%; Ag Down 10%
- Deere Reports Net Sales Down 18% in FY2Q20
- Deere to Halt Production at Davenport and Dubuque Facilities
- Coronavirus Causes Deere to Shut Down Brazilian Manufacturing Operations
Are you subscribed to receive Ag Equipment Intelligence Daily or our Weekly Digest emails? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Ag Equipment Intelligence. Manage your subscriptions here.