Here’s a list of the most popular items we’ve published at AgEquipmentIntelligence.com from the month of April:
1. CNH Industrial Makes 3-D Printing Reality for Ag Equipment
2. No Slowdown in Ag Equipment Dealer Consolidation
3. Rising Farm Equipment Prices Worry Dealers and Farmers
4. Changes Among Large Dealership Groups
5. How Do Ag Equipment Dealers Stack Up With Their Automotive Colleagues?
7. On Average, Big Dealers Still Operate 23-24 Stores Each
8. On the Record: Big Dealer Report Reveals Big Dealers Getting Bigger
9. With HHP Tractors from Buhler, Kubota Remains Focused on ‘Other Product Development Efforts’
10. KanEquip Increases Dealer Locations to 14 with Acquisition of Straub International
Are you subscribed to receive Ag Equipment Intelligence Daily or our Weekly Digest emails? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Ag Equipment Intelligence. Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment