Here’s a list of the most popular items we’ve published at AgEquipmentIntelligence.com from the month of October:
1. Survey Shows Ag Economy Expectations Worsening
2. Deere Announces Senior Management Changes
3. How Case IH’s NAFTA Chief Views Dealer and Ag Trends
4. Will USMCA Alleviate U.S. Dairy Supply Situation?
5. John Deere, New Holland Top Massey in Brazil Tractor Production & Sales
6. Move to E15 a Shot in the Arm for Corn Farmers, Hopefully Ag Equipment Sales
7. Ontario Appeal Court Upholds Agreement Termination Decision, Requires CNH Canada Pay Damages to Dealer
8. Ag-Pro Acquires Wilson Equipment of South Carolina; Now Has 60 Deere Stores
9. Mahindra Reports Tractor Sales Fell 18% in September
10. Kuhn Group to Acquire French Sprayer Manufacturer Artec
Are you subscribed to receive Farm Equipment eWatch Daily or our Weekly Digest emails? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Farm Equipment magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment